This Is Your Website. Own It!
The enhanced myclubwyndham.com is here! We’re excited to unveil your new home for everything CLUB WYNDHAM Plus with an easy, owner-friendly way to get the most out of your ownership, get connected with your community, get up-to-date on club happenings and – most importantly – get on vacation.
In addition, the changes to the CLUB WYNDHAM Plus Program Guidelines are now in effect.
The newly redesigned myclubwyndham.com rolled out a few weeks ago. We’ve heard from some owners who’ve faced specific and unique challenges with the site. While we’ve been able to troubleshoot a number of those issues, we’re working diligently to assist those still experiencing difficulties.
As a reminder, you must create a brand-new login and password to access the new site. We’ve created a number of resources to help you get familiar with the enhanced site, including:
- Quick-reference login FAQs on the site’s home page. (Please note: You don’t need to log in to access this information.)
- Regular updates, how-tos, and site navigation tips through your CLUB WYNDHAM emails, Facebook page, Faces + Places magazine and owner website.
As we continue to refine the new website, we anticipate that the Vacation Planning Center will be busier than usual as they assist owners with the enhanced website and new CLUB WYNDHAM Program Guidelines over the next few weeks. For any needs that aren’t urgent during that time, your new website may be the fastest resource.
We’re steadfast in our commitment to successfully onboard every CLUB WYNDHAM owner account along with their existing reservations. Thank you for choosing CLUB WYNDHAM. We understand how much you value your travel experiences and we’re dedicated to helping you create unforgettable vacation memories.
- REGISTER and create your new login on this site.
- LOG IN and view the new features.
- VIEW the Supplement to your CLUB WYNDHAM Plus Resort Directory.
- SEARCH and BOOK your next vacation!
Remember: Your login from the previous version of the CLUB WYNDHAM owner website will not work. You must create a different username and password for the new myclubwyndham.com.
Please refer to these Frequently Asked Questions.