5 Easy Steps to Your Next Great Vacation
Vacations are fun and exciting whether you are visiting a new place or going to an old favorite. We’ve compiled a list of 5 easy steps to help you make your next vacation even better!
- Find the right place. Using your owner website you can search for resorts by location, experience or unit size. So figure out what’s important to you and your family for your next vacation and find the right place.
- “Home” team or away game? Once you find a great place that fits, keep in mind if it is your “home” resort so you can take advantage of the Advance Reservation Priority booking window. If it is not a “home” resort for you, then you will use the Standard or Express booking window.
- Plan ahead. You typically will find greater availability the further out you plan, especially at our super popular locations, so try to plan as far in advance as you can (especially if it is your “home” resort!)
- Make it so! The quickest and easiest way to make a reservation is online, so book it and make it your own.
- Shorts in the winter? Once you book your vacation, do some research about the resort or the area and start to plan some fun activities. Don’t forget to allow some time to relax, too. You deserve it.
That’s it, with a little planning and preparation you can make that next vacation more amazing. Pack your bags and don’t forget to bring the right clothes for the climate!