We understand that your travel preferences may change or life events may alter the way you vacation. Wyndham Cares is a free solutions service for those who are interested in learning how to maximize their ownership, may be experiencing changes in their financial status, or are considering whether vacation ownership is still right for them.
So, if you’re at a crossroad with your vacation ownership or not using it the way you initially intended, Wyndham Cares is here and ready to help. The Wyndham Cares helpline can be reached at 866-434-9046
, and is available Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-6 p.m. ET.
There are so many ways for you to learn more and get more out of your ownership and Wyndham Cares specialists are ready to help you at every phase of your vacation journey. Here are just a few options the Wyndham Cares team can walk you through to help you better understand your ownership and get you on vacation:
- The Points Deposit Feature Using your points for future vacations
- Travel Options Use your points through the PlusPartners program toward airfare, hotels, cruises and more; as well international travel through your worldwide exchange options.
- Wyndham Rewards® Convert your points to the world’s largest hotel loyalty program for travel opportunities and much more.
- Extra Holidays Use your official rental program, and get paid for listing your confirmed reservations.
- Financial Assessment or Hardship Receive information and explore your financing options if you are experiencing life-changing financial issues.
- Ovation by Wyndham Offering several safe solutions if you’re looking to exit or cancel your timeshare.
- Featured Reseller Learn about Wyndham-approved, third-party resellers who will assist you in selling your timeshare.
- •Your timeshare does not need to be paid-in-full to contact Wyndham Cares.
- •Wyndham Cares is a free service — there are no costs involved to consult with a Wyndham Cares specialist.